Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is Ground Control to Major Tom

(S) and I went to the Post Office and then shopping at the market this morning. When we got back we went into the front yard to do some sledding. That didn't go very well. When (S) tried to walk through the snow she went in up to her waste. She couldn't move and it was really quite funny. So I picked her up and then I proceeded to fall down with her in my arms and we were both laughing. It was really quite funny. But not as funny as.................

This afternoon I am sitting and doing some stuff on the computer and I look up and coming into the room is (S). She has a container that usually contains blocks. It is clear plastic about 5 inches wide by 8 inches long and about 14 inches deep. Where does she have it you ask?
Over her head. I start laughing at which point she looks at me and says.

"This is my space helmet. I am going into space....2...3...4...5....blastoff!!"

1 comment:

  1. How cute!
    i am glad to hear that your trip was approved. It'll be nice to get away.

    ReplyDelete