Thursday, January 29, 2009

You Have Got to be Kidding Me.

This really makes me sick. No wonder Foster Parents get a bad rap. These are the types of articles that appear in newspapers across the country on what seems like a regular basis. I can't believe this woman did not go to jail for some time. Some of the comments I have to agree with. It seems as though the life of this foster child was not considered very important to the judge or the prosecutor. If someone did that with a bio child I am confident they would end up in jail.....where they would belong.....

How a judge can send this message is beyond my comprehension. The woman gave her foster child an adult dose of a strong medication that killed her. She knowingly did this......the girl is dead.......she is getting 5 years probation.....absolutely amazing...
.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/01/23/2009-01-23_mother_who_killed_foster_child_with_fent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment