Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Day at the Zoo



Today DW took (S) to the Oklahoma City Zoo. there were a whole lot of people there as it is school vacation week down here. As far as we know, she had never been to a zoo before. She did seem to enjoy it . Here she is looking at a lioness.

Last night I ended up sleeping in her bed as she came into our room again. I think she is afraid of losing us and she wants to make sure she holds on to us. She is getting very clingy. Especially to DW. This evening in the car she was talking about "mommy and daddy and her brothers" This was the most she had mentioned them in a long time. For the most part they have been going unmentioned. I am not sure what all of that is about, but I am not worried as she seems to be acting fairly normal for a three year old for the most part.

There are no real plans for tomorrow but I think DW and (S) are going to be going to a mall and just look around and maybe do a little shopping. I will be learning more about metalurgy/ (don't ask).

No comments:

Post a Comment