Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cleveland - Day Three

It has been a long day for (S). (not to mention DW and me) We got up at 7:00am this morning and had breakfast and started out on the road. We drove until about 12:30 and then stopped for lunch at a "Donaldfries" (S) was very happy about that.

We arrived at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame around 2:30pm. She was just a bundle of energy and after being cooped up in the car all day she was ready to rock and roll herself. She did do a lot of dancing while listening to the music, but mostly she was hard to keep track of. I really enjoyed it in spite of that. I enjoyed watching her as much as I enjoyed looking at the exhibits......Of course there was the ropes around the Purple Lincoln Continental that belonged to Elvis. (S) didn't quite understand the red rope thing and went right under them and tried to open up the front door. I AM SO GLAD IT WAS LOCKED! I don't know what I would have done if she got in. Can you imagine if they had left the keys in it? You would probably be seeing us on CNN or Fox News tonight.

We then found our way to the hotel got settled in and looked for a place to eat dinner. We are staying on Euclid Avenue which is like main street in Cleveland and we went over to the House of Blues for dinner. By the time we ate it was close to 6:30pm. We made it back to the hotel by 7:30 and put (S) into bed. She said she didn't want to go to sleep, so I told her she didn't have to. All she had to do was lie down and get under the covers. I don't think it took more than two minutes before she was fast asleep.

Tomorrow, we are off to Indianapolis. That will be about a 4 hour drive and we will be spending the rest of the day at the indoor water park. It should be a good day for (S) as she will be able to burn a lot of that pent up energy. It should be relaxing for us as well. They don't allow you to take pictures in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so nothing to post today, but I will definitely have some water park pictures tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great trip so far. I'm enjoying the updates!

    ReplyDelete