Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to OKC

We had a wonderful time this weekend in Dallas. We visaited the John F. Kennedy memorial and the museum they have there. we also visited the Dallas World Aquarium. It is really more of a combination rainforest/aquarium, but fun none-the-less.

I don't get to spend a lot of time with my sister since she is in Houston and we are still in New England. She had never met (S) ans (S) has been with us for about a year and a half!, She had fun with (S) but (S) enjoyed my brother-in-law a lot more than my sister. I think she was a little taken aback as my sister is in a wheelchair due to a foot problem she can't get rid of.Hopefully she will be out of it soon, but (S) didn't seem to like it.

(S) did seem to enjoy her though. My sister can be wacky sometimes and she absolutely LOVES children. She was making up stories and telling them to (S) and (S) was just eating them up. There were times when I know (S) was about as happy as she has been. You can tell by the smiles on her face. Sometimes they are just a refular smile, but sometimes they are absolutely the best. There were a lot of them this weekend.

I think the best part for (S) may have been the last. There is a place called "Sprinkles" http://www.sprinkles.com/

You haven't tasted good cupcakes until you have tasted theirs~!!! The chocolate ones are AWESOME!!! (I wish I could post pics of (S) eating them)

No comments:

Post a Comment