Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where have all the animals gone?

Have you ever been lying on the couch maybe dozing off a little here and there and you get the feeling that someone or something is watching you?

Well I had that feeling while I was fast asleep in bed this morning. It was 4:15am. I woke up and had this strange feeling. I turned over to face the side of the bed I would get out of and there was (S). She was just staring at me and she scared me half to death. I was so scared that my heart was beating so hard I couldn't get back to sleep at all. Luckily I get up at 5:10 am so it wasn't that much earlier then normal.

It seems that (S) wanted a glass of milk. Now we have a small refrigerator in a closet upstairs and we leave cups of milk and juice in there every night. (S) can get to the refrigerator and get out milk or juice whenever she wants.....So why doesn't she? Becasue it is more fun to scare me out of my wits.

Why just go get a glass of milk out of the refrigerator when you can have some first class entertainmnent. And scaring good old foster dad is about as entertaining as it can get for a 3 year old. Isn't it amazing what entertains a three year old. I mean come on, have you seen "Yo Gabba Gabba"? That is a downright scary show. I am not sure what the entities are that make up the show and why it is so good for a three year old, but it scares me. And What on earth is a Wubzy? And what makes it a Wow Wow? Who in the world would want to wake up to a wubzy? There is at least one good thing about a Wubzy. He/she/it doesn't live in a pineapple under the sea.!

Whatever happened to Felix the Cat, Underdog and Tutor Turtle. How about Bullwinkle Moose, or the two squirels, Rocky and Secret. There was Mighty Mouse, Mickey Mouse Minnie Mouse and Atom Ant. Quick Draw McGraw was a great horse. There was Huckleberry Hound and there was Yogi and Boo Boo, the two funniest bears in the world. Do you get the picture. They were all animals. They were friendly animals. They were animals you could have fun with. What was wrong with that? Were they so bad? We did ok and made it to adulthood, Why did the animals have to leave us and the aliens take over?

No comments:

Post a Comment