Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stickers

*
When we went to play therapy this week, the therapist gave us some stickers to give to Shyanne when she has a good day. That was on Tuesday.

Since they came from the therapist, it is very important to Shy that she gets a sticker every day. She really thinks they are special, and she wants to be able to tell the therapist that she has gotten them.

Yesterday she did not get a sticker.

She was very upset about that, but we are hoping that today turns into a better day and she can get a sticker. She has two friends coming home with her after school today. I don't know if that will be a good thing or a bad thing, but as long as she wants to be good and get one of these stickers hopefully it will be good.

As I was getting ready to leave for work this morning I told her she needed to be good enough to get a sticker today. After that she wanted a big hug and a kiss. Then as I was pouring my coffee in the kitchen and getting ready to leave, I was yelled to three different times in a 5 minute period from the bedroom area of the house. What was she yelling?

"I love you daddy!"

I love her too. I hope she earns a sticker.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment