Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day (a little early)

*
If you google ""Mother's Day" quotes" you will get 1, 610,000 results. On the other hand if you google ""Fathers Day" quotes" you only get 401,000 results.

That tells us how much more important our Mothers are to us as we are always talking about them and thinking about nice things to say about them. When you look at the first quote in the first result of each search, you get the following:

For Mother: Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

For Father: He didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Kelland

Simple isn't it. Mothers teach us about love. Fathers teach us about life. I think the abundance of quotes about mother indicates how important love is to us as well as how important our mothers are to us. So to all the mother's out there.....Happy Mother's Day....

A special Happy Mother's Day to four mothers who are most important to me.

My mom. What can I say. She is truly a wonderful person. I love her dearly

DW. Without her, I could have never been the father I am. We would never have the four children in our life that we have. and I can't imagine what my life would be like. She is truly the love of my life.

(A). My oldest daughter who will be married this fall and become a step mother to two absolutely wonderful children. I know she will be a wonderful and show them the love and caring that her mother showed her.

(K). My youngest daughter who will give birth to our first grandson this summer. I can't wait for that day, and again, I know that she will be a wonderful mother.

Love to all of you

*

1 comment: