Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visitors

*

Some people like visitors, some don't........I LOVE THEM!!!!

(B) came home on Tuesday.

My mom and dad, and my big sister and brother-in-law will be arrriving today

DWs little brother and sister-in-law along with our niece and nephew will arrive today.

Tomorrow:

Father-in-Law and his girlfriend arrive

DWs other two brothers arrive. One brings a wife along with our niece and nephew.

DWs Uncle and Aunt arrive

(A)s new -in-laws will be arriving

Everyone else lives locally....the plans...

Tonight.....Chinese Food for the visitors (only about 15 people)

Tomorrow night....Bar-B-Q for visitors (about 35 people)

Saturday night....Wedding (about 100 people)

Sunday noon....Small Brunch for a few remaining guests (I have no idea how many)

Monday...Stragglers leave and "Life goes On and On and On"

I know there will be plenty to blog about, but I don't know when I will have time, but I can assure you I will be having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment