Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindergarden

*
Next week (S) will be starting kindergarden. She gets to visit her classroom and meet her teacher on Thursday. She has been very nervous about this next step in her life. She has wet her bed two nights this week. She also had an accident at the "Y" camp she has been going to.

She knows she is nervous about starting kindergarden and I am hopeful once she gets to see her classroom and meet her teacher she will be feeling a little better about starting next week.

As for me....well I remember when (A) started school and how exciting a time that was for DW and I. I remember when (B) started school and I thought that was pretty cool too. It was different when (K) started school. She was our youngest (at the time) and it seemed like we were now entering a new time of our life. No more children in the house 24 hours a day. While it was exciting and we anticipated a different kind of life, it was also kind of sad. We were saying goodbye to that way of life and really didn't know what the future held.

Now we know what the future held for us. All has turned out well. (A), (B), and (K) all continue to grow and are doing well. They continually make us proud (and are making us grandparents) and I often wonder how we got so lucky.

I know that (S) will make us proud as well. She is such a wonderful and loving little girl. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. ........ And that is exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment