Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tomorrow I Go Home

*
I have been working away from home for the last 6 months. While we have had many weekends together, it has been a long hard 6 months. It has been especially hard on DW and (S). It has been a great experience for me, but I am going to be so glad to get home tomorrow. It is going to be great to see DW and (S) every day. The alone time here was great for about 2 1/2 days, but it has been way too long for way too long.

The first thing I am going to do when I get home is to give (S) and DW a big hug. Saturday we are going to Foster Family Day at Fort Knox State Park in Maine. Sunday is a birthday barbecue for (A)s fiance and whatever we do the rest of the day I can assure you it will be fun. The best part though will be on Monday.

Monday when I get done at work, I will go home to be with DW and (S). I can read to (S) (Green Eggs and Ham is my favorite). I can do puzzles with her, and I can sit with her in my recliner and just cuddle a little. I can't wait.

I am not going anywhere for a while!!! In Maine, the state says that Maine is "the way life should be" I don't know about that, but when I get home, I am going to enjoy myself with my family and THAT is the way life should be!!

*

1 comment:

  1. Email me when you get a chance at [remove quotes] "carminecrayon" AT gmail DOT com. I don't have your email and need it to add you to my new blog!

    How was your Foster Family Day? Our DSS did a banquet for us last month. It was nice...we even got a little gift. I couldn't stay through the games though, and our table was loosing terribly!

    ReplyDelete