Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks to Nichole....I think

First.....Happy Birthday to DW!!!!

Thank you Nichole http://nottheusualtickingclock.blogspot.com/ for nominating me :) This is my first time and I am not sure what I am supposed to do, but I am game for anything.........7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT READERS MAY NOT KNOW:
1) My career is in aviation.
2. In spite of number 1, I don't do heights at all
3. I never thought I would have a foster child or even consider adopting a child.
4. My favorite place to be is York Beach, Maine.
5. I married my high school sweetheart and 34 years later she is still my sweetheart and best friend.
6. I know money isn't everything, but given the choice, I would rather be rich. :)
7. If I had the oportunity to live my life all over again, I don't think I would change a thing.
8. Thats right...a bonus....If I knew how to do those links, I would nominate people also, but I haven't got that part down yet. As soon as I figure it our, I will get to it.

Thanks again to Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment