Thursday, April 1, 2010

Too Long

*

I hope everyone is doing well.

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Things are really busy away form home and I found out since I was last here that my temporary time will be extended until the beginning of June. It will definitely end their though. I just can't be away any more after that. (S) misses me when I am gone and I certainly miss her.....oh, DW and I miss each other too.

It was toughest this last weekend when I was home and (S) started crying when I had to leave. This was the first time she had done that. I will be home again this weekend for Easter but then have to leave again on Sunday. The good news is we will only be apart for a few days and then we begin our trip to Florida.

In the meantime, our family continues to grow in leaps and bounds. My oldest daughter (A) is now engaged and planning a wedding for September. Her fiance has two children. So.........come September (hoping that (S) is officially adopted), we will have gone from 3 children and no grandchildren to 4 children and 3 grandchildren. The funniest part is (S) will be an aunt to two children older then her.

I can't wait to show you all some pictures from Disney. Obviously the pictures will be the typical you see on these blogs with them taken from the back, but we certainly hope we can show all of you really good pictures in the not too distant future.

We keep hoping to hear something, but alas, it drags on. CW and GAL and everyone else assures us it will all happen in good time, but we are ready already. We struggled with the question as to whether we would adopt for months, and then we made the decision we would, but it has been even more months waiting................................

*

No comments:

Post a Comment