Monday, April 12, 2010

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU

*
*

*












*



OK, here we go with some pictures from Florida. More to follow, and certainly a lot to write, but for right now, just pictures of the most beautiful redhead in the world. (you'll have to trust me on that) On the floor with some barbie stuff that she got from some of Nanny's friends, and the rocking chair is in the airplane terminal waiting for our trip to start. And then there is dancing at the stage in the marketplace at Downtown Disney....much more to follow!! I think (S) is enjoying herself so far and I know we are.






















1 comment:

  1. I have been so caught up in this crazy surgery week I totally spaced your Disney trip!! I can only imagine the huge smile on her beautiful face.. I'm sitting here grinnin' like a fool! LOL! Can't wait to get the low down..

    Wishing you, DW and S a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete