Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

*
Last night (S) asked me to read her a book. I said I would and she brought me a large book that contains 6 different Disney Princess stories. I told her since these were long stories, I would be glad to read a chapter each night before bedtime. She liked that idea, and when I asked her which one she wanted me to read first, she picked out the story of Cinderella.

The first chapter was all set up for the story. It explained how Cinderella's mother had died and her father and her were very close. Her father said that his little girl was the most beautiful girl in the world.

When I read that part of the story (S) looked up at me and said "That's wrong daddy, your little girl is the most beautiful girl in the world.

I agreed

*

1 comment: