Monday, November 7, 2011

Loving Child

*
Shy has been very loving the last two days. I am not sure what has gotten into her or why, but she is frequently coming up to DW and myself and wanting a hug or a kiss or just saying "I Love You". She has always been a loving child, but lately it seems a bit more than usual. I don't know if it is a phase or not.

This morning DW thought it might have to do with the time change. I am not sure why a time change would make her more loving than in the past, but it has been quite a lot the last two days.

Don't get me wrong here. I am certianly not complaining. I love when she comes up to me and asks for a hug and says "I love you daddy". I won't ever get too much of that. I am just wondering what has caused it to occur so much in the last couple of days.

On the one hand it may be something that happened or that she saw that is causing it and it will go away all to soon for me. I certainly hope that it is a phase she is going through and that it lasts forever!!! I love when she does it!!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment