That's right. (S) has spent 2 of the last four nights in her "Princess" bedroom. Apparently the monster spray works some of the time. We are certainly hoping this trend continues. It may only be until 6 or 6:30 am, but it is still a big step.
She still won't fall asleep in her room. We have to let her fall asleep in the den while we are still there, but once she is sleeping, I am able to move her into her bed. When we get her spending every night in her room for the whole night, then we will work on falling asleep in her own room. We totally redid the room last week making it into a "Princess" room. It now has pink walls, and a disney border and princess decals all over the wall. There is a Princess clock and a Castle throw rug as well. She loves her room. I think that may be helping a llittle, but she didn't stay in her room until after we sprayed with the monster spray.
Here is the recipe for Monster Spray.
1. Go to you local dollar store and purchase any spray bottle.
2. Fill the bottle with 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen.
3. Take the bottle and a cloth up to the infected room.
4. Spray in known areas of monster infestation wiping the formula in with the rag as you go through to ensure deep penetration.
5. Declare the monsters exterminated.
6. Repeat nightly as required.
Hey, it seems to be working for us!