Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

*
Well, the Girl Scout Cookies are in, and yesterday we had almost 100 boxes at our house. No, we didn't buy them all, just 10 boxes. The other were bought by family, friend, and co-workers. Now the job of delivering them to the people who ordered them and collecting the money begins. It is certainly a big task, and since we are going away on Tuesday, it is a task we would like to have completed by Monday.

I am not sure that is possible, but we are going to give it our best! Shy went ahead and started delivering as soon as she got home form school yesterday. She also started eating. She had 2 of the Peanut Butter Patties. I find that very disappointing. They are my favorites. On the other hand, DW likes the Shortbread cookies. I wish Shy would find those to be the ones she liked the most!

If her sales are any indication, the Peanut Butter Patties, Thin Mints, and Caramel De-Lites are the three biggest sellers. I also like the Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies myself. I think everyone probably has a Girl Scout Cookie they like.

I wonder. Is there anyone who has never had a Girl Scout Cookie? I would find that so hard to believe. This time of year they are ever present in the Northeast. They have booths set up at malls and stores all over the area. They also have girls selling to friends relatives and neighbors. I think it may be one of the most widely marketed items in the country.

I guess I would have to ask this question. Is there anyone out there who has never had a Girl Scout Cookie? If you haven't, why not?

Just Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment