Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Think I Have Made It

*
Well, today is my last day alone on Cape Cod. Tomorrow, DW and Shy, along with my mother will be arriving ehre and we will officially start our life on Cape Cod.

Although we are still homeless, things are looking very good to pass papers on our new home and to have the movers arrive on Tuesday am. Life should start to get back to normal. I have really missed DW and Shy over these last few days especially and I can't tell you how much I look forward to their arrival.

I do have to tell you one story that A told me about today. Apparently last night DW took A and K and Shy and L to the Ice Cream Stand for Ice Cream. A was sad to see Shy leaving and Shy told her not to worry that she could come visit us anytime she wanted. Then she added that if she couldn't visit, she could just send her a present!

I just want to hear her giggle right now. she has the most addicting laugh/giggle and I have missed that so much that I am going to be sure to pick her up and tickle her as soon as she gets here just so I can hear it!

I know it won't be easy for her. It hasn't been so far, and now starting in a new home in a new place with a new school should be hard for her, but I know we will all get through it together. I already have the school informaiton and she is set up fr a tour fof the school. I have informaiton coming from the dance school in the town we will be living in, and she lvoes the beach, of which there are plenty here.

I am sure we will all get through, but so far it has been very overwhelming and stressful. Hopefully their arrival tomorrow will help relieve some of that stress.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment