Monday, June 22, 2009

The Wedding is Over

*
Yesterday was a wonderful day. My daughter (K) had a great wedding and everything turned out just beautifully. Especially her. We had people come from all over the country. It is really nice to get support from so many people from so many different places. The biggest problem was there just wasn't enough time to spend a lot of time with any of them. a little time here with each.

Thankfully, I will get to spend some more time with my parents in a couple of weeks. It had been a while since I had seen them. I saw my sister when we went to Texas in March, but it was still nice to see her again. Then there were the friends that we hadn't seen in a long time.

It was a great day and things coul not have been better. The only bad thing.....It is over and now we have to face the decision about (S)....By the way, she was absolutely the cutest flower girl I have ever seen!!! One thing for sure....kif we do adopt, we are going to put up a lot of great pictures for everyone to see.

I spoke with the case worker today. She is coming by on Thursday for her monthly visit. She is bringing along more adoption information. The order from the judge should be here by then and our decision can't be that far after......I wish this was easy....oh well......more to follow...

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you as your make your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the tuff decision. I know that you will think long and hard, and it will turn out just right!
    Congrats on the beautiful wedding.
    Pictures, please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to hear everything went well!

    ReplyDelete